ZAMBIA MESSIANIC FELLOWSHIP NEWSLETTER.
Failure is to be expected. Not that you strive to fail. God forbid! But some failure is to be expected if you try to accomplish anything worthwhile. Learn to see failure as a stepping-stone to success and never allow it to defeat you. Learn from your failures and you will be one step closer to success.
Brethren, I count not myself to have apprehended: but this one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind, and reaching forth unto those things which are before (Php 3:13)
Josh Reinstein, Israeli Knesset Christian Allies Caucus chairperson addressing the meeting in Lusaka.
The Zambia Messianic fellowship was invited to attend the Africa-Israel initiative an inter-denominational Christian organization which seeks to lobby African politicians to form Pro-Israel caucuses in their respective political assemblies. So far they have a presence in seventeen countries.
We have received five new children at our orphanage. Hallelujah!! A very big thank you to all sponsors who are behind all this.
Barbara 3, Elizabeth7, Ireen 10 and Mapalo 11 are four of our five newest newcomers.
Ireen was abandoned by her parents, Elizabeth was also abandoned. Mapalo was rescued by the government from relatives who raped and abused her. Barbara is an orphan.
The Day School
We have had another great year with yet another stunning pass rate for the children at the day school. Our pass rate for this year was at 92.8%. We thank Our Heavenly Father and all the sponsors who have made this possible. The day school kids were able to pass into 8th grade leaving hundreds of thousands of kids from better schools behind. Among the day school kids you will find those without parents, dirt poor, hungry, abused and abandoned. But Fay and her team using the Bible and education are improving and changing these young souls. Thank you for your prayers.
Graciousness Extended Project
Occasionally we have the opportunity to extend graciousness to children that have special needs or have graduated from our day school but have no support. Some of the children who have graduated from the 7th grade no longer are given a meal or assistance to go on further with their education. We have developed a new program to help care for these children who do not fall under our school and feeding program. If you were sponsoring a child who has since graduated and you would like to continue sponsoring the same child this is for you.
Shalom Zambia radio program is now back on the air and we are already receiving positive feedback.
We will soon be moving our ministry offices from downtown Lusaka to our property.
- Rabbi Jay Ledbetter will be visiting Zambia in February 2016 to conduct a series of teachings and a Bat mitzvah. We are so excited!!!
- Castlewood Canyon Church will be bringing a team in July 2016. Their last visit was a great blessing with over 100 new salvations.
- Congregational 268 are also coming in August 2016 and as usual everyone is excited. They have touched many lives for God in Zambia including praying and ministering to royal tribal leaders. Hallelujah!!
The Yalenga Family
Continue praying for the Yalenga family as they minister the gospel in Zambia and around the world.
PRAYER POINTS- Please join us in prayer for the following:
- The Luwingu congregation are in need of a new roof costing $900.
- The greatest numerical growth of Bible believers in the world is currently taking place in Africa and African believers are facing an increased level of persecutions from Muslims. Beheadings, shootings, bomb attacks, kidnapping, slavery, forced conversion, acid attacks and many other evil things are being committed against God’s children. Please pray for the Body of Messiah in Africa especially in Nigeria, Kenya and Somalia.
- Please do pray for the court case involving our property to be disposed of once and for all and for finances to pay all the legal fees.
- Pray for continued sponsorship for our Shalom Zambia radio outreach and that we will bear fruit among the 2.5 million listeners.
- Protection from counterfeit believers.
- Open doors for the gospel
- Salvation of the Zambian Jewish community, Muslim community and traditionalist communities
- Spiritual and numerical growth.
- Finances for ministry needs, including a sponsor for each child under our care, financial support for the Yalenga family and for the needs of the other congregations under ZMF’s covering.
- A new ministry truck costing $40,000
- $80 a month will allow a child to stay at the newly opened orphanage giving them a safe place, warm bed, three meals a day and school. Children will be taken in after a sponsor is found.
- $25 a month will sponsor, feed and educate one orphan for the whole month at our day school. We still have over 60 orphans in need of sponsors.
- $90 will sponsor one radio outreach program to over 2.5 million people.
- $150 will help pay the monthly wage of one teacher at the orphanage day school. We have 8 teachers teaching about 160 children.
- $6 will buy a bible for a new believer.
- $50 will buy a goat to provide protein for 164 orphans for a day.
- Monthly support for the Yalenga family
Thank you for being a blessing.
For more information contact
Donations are tax deductable in the USA and are received with thanksgiving. For tax-deductable contributions in the United States, write checks to:
Congregational Roeh Israel
8556 East Warren Ave
Denver, Colorado 80231
Those in the UK (and Europe) can now support the work here in Zambia in £ or euros (cheque, money order). Cheques should be made to B’Nai Maccabim (http://www.bnaimac.co.uk) with Zambia on the back
If you are looking for possibilities of supporting the ministry, sponsoring an orphan, being involved in our Graciousness Extended program or supporting the Yalenga family, please contact Maria Schmitt at email@example.com or 719-487-9061.
You can also donate via Pay pal (not tax-deductible) at http://zamf.org/donations/. If you choose to send via paypal, we kindly ask that you consider adding $1.30 for each $25.00 sent due to the amount of your donation paypal will deduct if you are not a Paypal subscriber.
When you donate to the Zambia Messianic Fellowship you can be sure that you are contributing to an organization that is witnessing to the lost, discipling believers, raising new leaders, taking care of orphans, planting congregations around Zambia, fighting anti-Semitism, teaching the church about their Hebrew roots and responsibility to Israel, lobbying government for biblical values and helping the poor masses with viable economic activities.
To unsubscribe send email with word ”unsubscribe” in the memo.