Zambia Messianic Fellowship Newsletter.
Shalom and greetings from Zambia.
The Luwingu Congregation is nestled in the deep Savannah of northern Zambia and once again is under going some persecution. A few years ago the congregants were physically attacked by irate villagers who accused the believers of among other things dumping the African spiritual traditions for those of the Bible. After intervention from the politicians and dialogue with the tribal leaders, the believers were exempted from attending the yearly tribal ritual ceremonies stepped in witchcraft. Now, they have been commanded to donate money and grain to the ritual ceremonies. There is a general agreement among the believers that this is against scripture. They stand to be expelled and banned from the villages. Thanks for praying.
The Luwingu Congregation.
Alex with some of the Luwingu congregational leadership.
We still have room for some more books. Kindly join with us in starting a new library at the Jerome Fleischer Orphanage school. Imagine a school without a library? Our orphanage school has been running for almost ten years without a library. If you may, could you please kindly send a book or books to our new library project. Share this with friends, Sabbath and Sunday school kids who may want to send books. We especially & humbly request sponsors of children to send books too. New and used books are most welcome!!! They must be school appropriate. Biblical books are welcome too.Thank you for being a blessing!!
The Book Project
Jerome Fleischer Orphanage School
Po Box FW 193,
- B who is a new Jewish believer.
- P a new Muslim believer who just got back from Saudi Arabia.
- Open doors for the gospel.
- Salvation of the Zambian Jewish community.
- Leadership training.
- Spiritual and numerical growth.
- Finances for ministry needs.
- About $1500 to help replace and reinforce the roof at the Chinkuli congregation ($800 has been given Praise God)!
- A wheelchair for Jane a disabled 18 year old member of our congregation who has crawled to get around all her life.
- $25 will feed one orphan for the whole month. We still have orphans in need of sponsors.
- $6 will buy a bible for a new believer.
- $200 will buy 2 first aid kits for the orphanage school.
- $500 will buy a science kit for the orphanage school.
Thank you for being a blessing.
Donations are Tax deductable in the USA and are received with Thanksgiving. For Tax deductable Contributions in the United States, write checks to;
Congregational Roeh Israel
8556 East Warren Ave
(Don’t forget to put Zambia orphans in the Memo if you are sponsoring an orphan, Zambia missions for the ministry and Yalenga family if you are sponsoring the Yalenga family);
You can also donate via Pay pal at;
When you donate to the Zambia Messianic Fellowship you can be sure that you are contributing to an organization that is witnessing to the lost, discipling believers, raising new leaders, taking care of orphans, planting congregations around Zambia, fighting anti-Semitism. Teaching the church about their Hebrew roots and responsibility to Israel, lobbying government for biblical values and helping the poor masses with viable economic activities.
To unsubscribe send email with word ”unsubscribe”.