ZAMBIA MESSIANIC FELLOWSHIP NEWSLETTER.
Shalom and blessings.
Fay visiting the USA
Fay Yalenga is in the USA and will be speaking June 4/5 at Beth Messiah Congregation in Sarasota, Florida, June 10/11 at Congregation Roeh Israel in Denver, June 12 at Castlewood Canyon Church in Franktown, CO and June 24 at Beit Tefilah in St. Louis. Fay takes care of over 200 orphans and poor children in Zambia at the Jerome Fleischer orphanage and Day school.
Kindly help make a difference in the life of an orphan by sponsoring an orphan.
The Jerome Fleischer School for orphans has 191 orphans and poor children from grades one to seven.
Of these 84 are sponsored and 107 are badly in need of sponsors.
It takes $25 a month to sponsor a child giving them an education, food, clothing, school supplies, Bible teachings, love and security.
With so many kids not being sponsored the operations of the school are slowly being affected. The School has an enviable academic track record of a 90% pass rate. If you feel led to make a difference kindly contact our USA representative Maria at 719-487-9061 or email@example.com
All donations are tax deductible. One time donations are also welcome.
- The School has 191 children
- The orphanage has 17 children
- The ministry also supports 4 disabled children who live with their families
- We also support 22 children who have graduated from our school
- Total kids=234
Thank you for being a blessing!!
A word for you
We need to keep in mind the difference between natural sight and supernatural vision. When we look at life with vision, we perceive events and circumstances with God’s thoughts. And because His thoughts are higher and more profound than mere horizontal thinking, they have a way of softening the blows of calamity and giving us hope through tragedy and loss. It also enables us to handle times of prosperity and popularity with wisdom.
Have a blessed day
The Congregational offices have moved from downtown Lusaka to our location along Shantumbu Road.
We were privileged to participate in the annual Israel independence parade in Lusaka organized by the Jerusalem house of Prayer.
We also participated in the Israel-Africa initiative which featured the speaker of the Zambian National Assembly, Dr. P. Matibini.
The Israeli ambassador Mr. Gershom Kedar invited us to attend a special Israel independence celebration for Zambian Jewry.
The Chinkuli congregation has been undergoing some persecution from the local tribal leader and others who have been demanding among other things unfettered access to the congregational water well.
Check out our new website at www.zamf.org
Zambia is going to hold national elections this August 11th.
Please do pray for peace to prevail.
All the 17 children in the orphanage are sponsored and doing well. We still have room for some more. Sponsoring a child at the orphanage costs $80 a month.
The Day School
Children at our day school
The day school is in serious need of help and prayer. Every year seventh graders graduate and we enroll a new group of first graders who are orphans and poor children.
Most of the seventh graders are sponsored and when they leave some sponsors discontinue their sponsorship, which creates a huge financial gap.
We have 107 children in need of sponsorship ($25 a month) and please do prayerfully consider sponsoring a child and passing the word around. We are however extremely grateful to those who are sponsoring children at the moment. You are God sent!!
We have eight members of staff at the day school and 6 members at the orphanage.
Graciousness Extended Project
Occasionally we have the opportunity to extend graciousness to children that have special needs or have graduated from our day school but have no support. Some of the children who have graduated from the 7th grade no longer are given a meal or assistance to go on further with their education. We have developed this program to help care for these children who do not fall under our school and feeding program. If you were sponsoring a child who has since graduated and you would like to continue sponsoring the same child this is for you.
- Castlewood Canyon Church will be bringing a team in early July 2016. Their last visit was a great blessing with over 100 new salvations.
- Congregational 268 are also coming in mid July 2016 and as usual everyone is excited. They have touched many lives for God in Zambia including praying and ministering to royal tribal leaders. Hallelujah!!
The Yalenga Family
The Yalenga family lost their 83 year old patriarch Golden Yalenga to a stroke. Golden was the father to Chika, Chuma, Sikota, Njahi, Alex, Mwangala, Maanga and Kabuba.
Golden lived for others and with his vast medical experience he labored among the poor of the poorest. He loved his God, Israel and spent a lot of time studying the Bible.
Will be greatly missed by all.
PRAYER POINTS- Please join us in prayer for the following:
- The Luwingu congregation is in need of a new roof costing about $900.
- Our Chinkuli congregation is again under attack from the tribal leader who wants to control our congregational water well. The well is open to all villagers but we must regulate its use.
- The greatest numerical growth of Bible believers in the world is currently taking place in Africa and African believers are facing an increased level of persecutions from Muslims. Beheadings, shootings, bomb attacks, kidnapping, slavery, forced conversion, acid attacks and many other evil things are being committed against God’s children. Please pray for the Body of Messiah in Africa especially in Nigeria, Kenya and Somalia.
- Please do pray for the court case involving our property to be disposed of once and for all and for finances to pay all the legal fees.
- Pray for continued sponsorship for our Shalom Zambia radio outreach and that it will bear fruit among the 2.5 million listeners.
- Protection from counterfeit believers.
- Open doors for the gospel
- Salvation of the Zambian Jewish community, Muslim community and African tribal communities
- Spiritual and numerical growth.
- Finances for ministry needs, including a sponsor for each child under our care, financial support for the Yalenga family and for the needs of the other congregations under ZMF’s covering.
- A new ministry truck costing $40,000
- $80 a month will allow a child to stay at our orphanage giving them a safe place, warm bed, three meals a day and school. Children will be taken in after a sponsor is found.
- $25 a month will sponsor feed and educate one orphan for the whole month at our day school. We still have 107 orphans in need of sponsors.
- $90 will sponsor one radio outreach program to over 2.5 million people.
- $150 will help pay the monthly wage of one teacher at the orphanage day school. We have 8 teachers teaching about 160 children.
- $6 will buy a bible for a new believer.
- $50 will buy a goat to provide protein for 164 orphans for a day.
- Monthly support for the Yalenga family who are in full time ministry taking care of 8 congregations, Orphanage, school, outreach, discipleship and raising new leaders.
Thank you for being a blessing.
For more information contact
Donations are tax deductible in the USA and are received with thanksgiving. For tax-deductible contributions in the United States, write checks (please designate Zambia) to:
Congregational Roeh Israel
8556 East Warren Ave
Denver, Colorado 80231
Those in the UK (and Europe) can now support the work here in Zambia in £ or euros (cheque, money order). Cheques should be made to B’Nai Maccabim (http://www.bnaimac.co.uk) with Zambia on the back
If you have questions or are looking for possibilities of supporting the ministry, sponsoring an orphan, being involved in our Graciousness Extended program or supporting the Yalenga family, please contact Maria Schmitt at firstname.lastname@example.org or 719-487-9061.
You can also donate via Pay pal (not tax-deductible) at http://zamf.org/donations/. If you choose to send via PayPal, we kindly ask that you consider adding $1.30 for each $25.00 sent due to the amount of your donation PayPal will deduct if you are not a PayPal subscriber.
When you donate to the Zambia Messianic Fellowship you can be sure that you are contributing to an organization that is witnessing to the lost, discipling believers, raising new leaders, taking care of orphans, planting congregations around Zambia, fighting anti-Semitism, teaching the church about their Hebrew roots and responsibility to Israel, lobbying government for biblical values and helping the poor masses with viable economic activities.
To unsubscribe send email with word ”unsubscribe” in the subject.