ZAMBIA MESSIANIC NEWSLETTER.
A word from Alex
Firstly a Big Thank you for all who support our work. We love you and pray for you always.
In order to be effective light bearers of the living God we ought to start thinking differently on some issues.
Instead of emphasizing only on the nearness of the holy place, we should also long for a nearness of relationship with our God. An increased degree of awareness of His presence in our lives will lead to a moment-by-moment consciousness of His presence.
We can then realize that we don’t have to shout for God to hear us. He is nearer than our own soul, closer than our cherished thoughts. Much closer and abiding than the breath in our nostrils.
Do you want a kiss from the Almighty? Open the Bible.
Have a great day.
Why are we eternally grateful to God and to you for your help in sponsoring the orphans under our care? Of all the 54 countries in Africa, Zambia has the highest prevalence of undernourished people in Africa, a latest United Nations report has revealed. Almost half of the country’s population is undernourished. In the world Zambia ranks second worst after Haiti which has 51.8% of it’s population undernourished. Africa has 227 million hungry people.
Thank you for providing a meal, clothing and school for our orphans.
Fay with the ten orphans at the orphanage home.
The government has brought in three more children at our 24/7 orphanage home in eastern Lusaka bringing the number of occupants to 10. All three are from one family. They have undergone the standard medical examinations and all are healthy and HIV/Aids negative. In Zambia orphans belong to the State and even though we have been given orphans to take care of, the Zambian government does not help us in any way at all in caring and providing for the orphans. Please do join us in praying for sponsors for these children so that they can have adequate food, clothing and school. Sponsorship for orphans at the orphanage is $80 a month.
Some of the children at the day school in western Lusaka.
My name is Rodgers L. I am fifteen years old. Iam in grade 7 at Jerome Fleischer Orphanage School and have been here for four years.
My parents died a long time ago…
Iam HIV positive from birth and I get my medication from the University Teaching Hospital. I have a chance to come to Jerome Fleischer Orphanage School where Iam given food to eat. Iam able to learn and Iam given books, pens, pencils…to help me with school. Thank you for your support as many children are on the streets with no chance for school and no food to eat.
I love you.
Occasionally we have the opportunity to extend graciousness to children that have special needs and or have graduated from our day school but have no support. Some of the children who have graduated from the 7th grade no longer are given a meal or assistance to go on further with their education. We have developed a new program to help care for these children who do not fall under our school and feeding program. If you were sponsoring a child who has since graduated and you would like to continue sponsoring the same child this is for you.
The Yalenga Family
A very big thank you to those who support us hence enabling us to be in full time ministry. Thanks also to those who take the time to write to us and to those who pray for us. As any missionary will admit being on the frontline can be very messy. However this is our calling and with His help we will continue forging ahead & invading the kingdom of darkness. Blessings to all.
- Library books have been shipped and all expenses paid for, hallelujah!!
- We have received information that the library books have arrived in Lusaka.
- Please do pray for the court case involving our property to be disposed of once and for all & for finances to pay all the legal fees.
- Kindly pray for the renewal of our tax exempt status by the Zambian government.
- Pray for our upcoming national conference in October.
- Pray for sponsorship for our Shalom Zambia radio outreach and that we will resume broadcasting and bear fruit among the 2.5 million listeners.
- Protection from counterfeit believers.
- Open doors for the gospel
- Salvation of the Zambian Jewish community, Muslim community and Traditionalist communities
- Spiritual and numerical growth.
- Finances for ministry needs, including a sponsor for each child under our care, financial support for the Yalenga family and for the needs of the other congregations under ZMF’s covering.
- About 50 children (out of 150) are in need of sponsorship at our day school that is $25 a month, please pass the word.
- $80 a month will allow a child to stay at the newly opened orphanage giving them a safe place, warm bed, three meals a day and school. Children will be taken in after a sponsor is found. So far we have seven children and 43 empty beds.
- $25 a month will sponsor, feed and educate one orphan for the whole month at our day school. We still have over 50 orphans in need of sponsors.
- $90 will sponsor one radio outreach program to over 2.5 million people.
- $150 will help pay the monthly wage of one teacher at the orphanage day school. We have 8 teachers teaching about 160 children.
- $6 will buy a bible for a new believer.
- $50 will buy a goat to provide protein for 164 orphans for a day.
- Monthly support for the Yalenga family
Thank you for being a blessing.
For more information contact
Donations are tax deductable in the USA and are received with thanksgiving. For tax-deductable contributions in the United States, write checks to:
Congregational Roeh Israel
8556 East Warren Ave
Denver, Colorado 80231
If you are looking for possibilities of sponsoring an orphan, being involved in our Graciousness Extended program or supporting the Yalenga family, please contact Maria Schmitt at firstname.lastname@example.org or 719-487-9061.
When sending checks to Roeh Israel, please specify in the memo the specific intentions for your giving. For example, if you want to help support the orphanage, clearly write “Orphanage” in the memo. If you want to help support the Yalenga family, write “Yalenga support” in the memo. If you want to help provide for the other needs of the ministry, write “Ministry” in the memo. If you want to be sure your giving provides for bibles, write “Bibles” in the memo.
You can also donate via Pay pal (not tax-deductible) at http://zamf.org/donations/. If you choose to send via paypal, we kindly ask that you consider adding $1.30 for each $25.00 sent due to the amount of your donation paypal will deduct if you are not a Paypal subscriber.
When you donate to the Zambia Messianic Fellowship you can be sure that you are contributing to an organization that is witnessing to the lost, discipling believers, raising new leaders, taking care of orphans, planting congregations around Zambia, fighting anti-Semitism, teaching the church about their Hebrew roots and responsibility to Israel, lobbying government for biblical values and helping the poor masses with viable economic activities.
To unsubscribe send email with word ”unsubscribe” in the memo.